Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohannad Mannaa
Dr. Mohannad Mannaa, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Peoria, IL, with another office in Colorado Springs, CO. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology. Dr. Mannaa is affiliated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center. Dr. Mannaa has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohannad Mannaa has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
Dr. Mohannad Mannaa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, IL.
Dr. Stephen Smith
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Peoria, IL 0 mi42
Dr. Gene Couri
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Peoria, IL 0 mi29
Dr. Ellen Pratt
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Peoria, IL 0 mi14