A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohanned Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Sylhet Mag Osmani Medical College.
Dr. Chowdhury has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohanned A Chowdhury MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mohanned A. Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Mohanned Chowdhury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohanned Chowdhury practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Palatine, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Palatine Physiatrists.