Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chowdhury
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chowdhury Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Sylhet Mag Osmani Medical College.
Dr. Chowdhury has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed A Chowdhury MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Chowdhury has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Chowdhury practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Palatine, IL.
See Palatine Physiatrists.