A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohantara Kaveeshvar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohantara Kaveeshvar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaveeshvar graduated from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur.
Dr. Kaveeshvar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohantara Kaveeshvar MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohantara Kaveeshvar practice?
- Dr. Mohantara Kaveeshvar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohantara Kaveeshvar practices Internal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists.