A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohantara Kaveeshvar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohantara Kaveeshvar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaveeshvar graduated from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaveeshvar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaveeshvar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohantara Kaveeshvar practice?
Dr. Mohantara Kaveeshvar practices Internal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists.