A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohebat Sabeti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohebat Sabeti is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabeti
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sabeti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohebat Sabeti, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabeti graduated from Mashhad University Of Medical Sciences.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohebat Sabeti MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohebat Sabeti practice?
- Dr. Mohebat Sabeti has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohebat Sabeti practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near University Place, WA.
See University Place Psychiatrists and University Place Adolescent Specialists.