A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohender Maan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohender Maan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maan graduated from University College of Medical Science, New Delhi.
Dr. Maan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohender S Maan MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohender S. Maan practice?
- Dr. Mohender Maan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohender Maan practices Internal Medicine near Melrose, MA.
See Melrose Internists.