Dr. Mohinder Badyal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohinder Badyal?

July 26th, 2016

This Doctor is greedy and incompetent.

This Doctor doesn't care about his patients at all. He spent only 5 minutes with my child. He misdiagnosed, and prescribed the wrong medicine. This Doctor is also very greedy, he performs unnecessary painful allergy tests to children so that he can bill more to insurances. According to one of his employees his wife controls all the billing and often cheats with billing codes to get more money from insurances. Be careful and always review your insurance statements.

September 22nd, 2015

Incredible doctor

I recommend Dr. Badyal to everyone I know. We have been seeing him for 10 years. I have four children. I know I can always trust him and rely on him. He has a gift and a passion for what he does. His patients gain from his abilities and experience. Our family feels so blessed to call him our pediatrician!

September 19th, 2012

Awesome doctor!!!

I've been seeing this doctor with my two brothers since I was 2yrs. old and he has so far been the best at his job. not to mention his nurses and secretary are amazing one of his nurses is the only person that has ever done my shots without me freaking out. she makes it so easy. I love this doctor ;)

October 28th, 2016