Dr. Mohinder Cheema Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohinder Cheema?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mohinder Cheema?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 15th, 2013

Do not recommend

NO BED SIDE MANNER AT ALL!!!!! I'm currently POA for my grandfather under his care and when questioning medication he wanted to put him on, he had the gall to say to me, "The guy is dying!" He could care less what medication he was put on and actually told me to call the rehab place and tell them to put him on whatever medication I wanted to put him on. I would NEVER want this doctor to practice on me or any of my family members. TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL and has totally lost touch of the holistic reasons why doctors should become doctors.

April 19th, 2017