A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohinder Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohinder Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohinder Gupta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Gupta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohinder K Gupta MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mohinder K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Mohinder Gupta has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mohinder Gupta practices Ophthalmology near Ashland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, OH and Mansfield, OH.
See Ashland Ophthalmologists.