A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohinder Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohinder Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohinder Gupta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohinder K Gupta MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mohinder K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Mohinder Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohinder Gupta practices Ophthalmology near Ashland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, OH.
See Ashland Ophthalmologists.