A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohinder Partap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohinder Partap is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Partap
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Partap Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohinder Partap, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Partap graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Partap has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- CenterPointe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohinder Partap MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohinder Partap practice?
- Dr. Mohinder Partap has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohinder Partap practices Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.