A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohinder Partap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohinder Partap is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohinder Partap, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Partap graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Partap has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- CenterPointe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohinder Partap MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohinder Partap practice?
- Dr. Mohinder Partap has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohinder Partap practices Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.