A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohinder Singh Pegany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohinder Singh Pegany, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh Pegany graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Singh Pegany has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Northwest Hospital
- Seton Southwest Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohinder Singh Pegany MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohinder Singh Pegany practice?
- Dr. Mohinder Singh Pegany has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohinder Singh Pegany practices Internal Medicine near Cedar Park, TX.
See Cedar Park Internists.