A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohinder Singh Pegany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohinder Singh Pegany, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh Pegany graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Singh Pegany has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Northwest Hospital
- Seton Southwest Healthcare Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh Pegany accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans