A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohinder Chadha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohinder Chadha, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadha graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Chadha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohinder Singh Chadha BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pathologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Mohinder S. Chadha practice?
- Dr. Mohinder Chadha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohinder Chadha practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Tecumseh, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI.
See Tecumseh Pathologists.