A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohini Aswani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohini Aswani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aswani graduated from Assam Medical College, Dibraugarh. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Aswani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohini Aswani BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mohini Aswani practice?
- Dr. Mohini Aswani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohini Aswani practices Pediatrics near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood Pediatricians.