A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohini Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohini Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohini Rao, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Rao has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohini Sudarshan Rao BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohini S. Rao practice?
- Dr. Mohini Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohini Rao practices Anesthesiology near Marion, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Upper Sandusky, OH.
See Marion Anesthesiologists.