A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohit Bhatnagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohit Bhatnagar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohit Bhatnagar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatnagar graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Bhatnagar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohit Krishan Bhatnagar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohit K. Bhatnagar practice?
- Dr. Mohit Bhatnagar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohit Bhatnagar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery Village, MD.
See Olney Orthopedic Surgeons.