A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohit Chawla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohit Chawla is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chawla
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohit Chawla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chawla graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Chawla has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Jones Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohit K Chawla MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohit K. Chawla practice?
- Dr. Mohit Chawla has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohit Chawla practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Internists and Cedar Rapids Cardiologists.