Dr. Mohit Jain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohit Jain?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 14th, 2015

Doctor is great! Front desk staff is horrible!!

i booked an appointment and was caught in traffic and showed up 9 minutes late! The rude receptionist gave me attitude and told me I had to reschedule my appointment! Thinking it was a joke I asked if she was serious? She said yes we run on a very right schedule! Which is amazing to me because I had waited over an hour for a doctor in previous visits! So I explained to her I took the day out of work for this and paid for child care for my child to be seen! She said there was nothing she could do! I figured it must be because my insurance changed to straight Medicaid so I'm sure me having that insurance they want to decline me!!! It's ok though because I will be contacting Medicaid to explain to that was refused! I work on a booking schedule and I know for a fact that it's on a 15 min to a 30 min time slots! They took the patient after me in my spot explain to me why I couldn't have her original spot!!!!!!!!!!!! This place in very unprofessional!! Again this review is not on the doctor it's on the fact that based on my Insurance I'm treated like trash!

September 23rd, 2014

He really isn't very nice. The first appointment I had, I had to leave because he was running an hour behind schedule. The second time, I figured out why. He talks and talks. 45 minutes worth of his concern about the legal aspects of medicine! And nothing about me. No, not a nice man and not a nice doctor.

March 26th, 2014

mr

This doctor is one of the worst I have ever visited! He does not know how to listen and makes up stuff as you go along! Unless you are an idiot stay very far away!

April 14th, 2016