A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohit Kasibhatla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohit Kasibhatla, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasibhatla graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Kasibhatla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kasibhatla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohit Kasibhatla practice?
Dr. Mohit Kasibhatla practices Allergy & Immunology, Emergency Medicine, and Radiation Oncology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Wakefield, RI and Woonsocket, RI.
See Providence Allergists, Providence Emergency Physicians, and Providence Oncologists.