A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohit Kasibhatla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohit Kasibhatla, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasibhatla graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Kasibhatla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Landmark Medical Center
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohit Kasibhatla MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohit Kasibhatla practice?
- Dr. Mohit Kasibhatla has 11 office locations.
Dr. Mohit Kasibhatla practices Radiation Oncology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Wakefield, RI and Newport, RI.
See Providence Radiation Oncologists.