A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohit Negi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohit Negi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohit Negi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Negi graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Negi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohit Singh Negi MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohit S. Negi practice?
- Dr. Mohit Negi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohit Negi practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Millersville, MD.
See Millersville Internists and Millersville Geriatric Doctors.