Dr. Mohiuddin Cheema Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohiuddin Cheema?

September 28th, 2016

Triple bypass

I was brought to Hartford Hospital in 2015, A female at the age of 46, with heart related issues, blood pressure was close to 200/100, out of breath, heavy feeling in chest (no pain), exhaustion, fatigue, upper back pain (sharp between shoulder blades), left arm and shoulder pain with (tingling) numbness, left jaw and neck pain with nausea, and a terrible headache. I had an angiogram showing three blocked arteries. My main artery was close to 100% and two others close to 50% blocked. A stent was not an option for my main artery. Dr. Cheema made me feel safe. He took the time to speak with my husband, over the phone, the night before surgery. Dr Cheema never rushed any conversations with my family or myself. The most important part (my life, my future) was never overlooked. The doctors used arteries from my chest (stronger) for the bypass and bypassed two other arteries, even though they were near 50%. My scar was the least of my worries and It still amazes me how good it looks. I am grateful for everything.

August 4th, 2015

Excellent physician and a surgeon

October 23rd, 2013

Excellent physician.

November 3rd, 2012

excellent surgeon with great bedside manners and very thorough

April 1st, 2011

I became a patient of Dr. Cheema 3 years ago. He has overlooked my arterial disease closely. He makes sure he has a full review of my condition on a yearly basis. I have never been rushed while in his office. He has even called me at home when I had concerns. His office staff has always returned my calls in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Cheema.

October 10th, 2017