A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohiuddin Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohiuddin Syed, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Syed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohiuddin Ahmed Syed DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohiuddin A. Syed practice?
- Dr. Mohiuddin Syed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohiuddin Syed practices Internal Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists.