A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohiuddin Waseem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohiuddin Waseem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohiuddin Waseem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Waseem graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Waseem has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- West Wood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohiuddin Waseem MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohiuddin Waseem practice?
- Dr. Mohiuddin Waseem has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohiuddin Waseem practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.