Dr. Mohrokh Hedayati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohrokh Hedayati?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Mohrokh Hedayati?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 24th, 2016

the worst doctor ever, scared my kid and rude, dosent spend time to explain things and love to give medication to new borns, I never gave my baby the medicines she recommended. the worst doctor and person ever deal with. if you work with kids you need to be nice and polite.

December 15th, 2015

I just moved to this area from the east coast (previously lived in Portland, ME ; Philadelphia, PA; and western NY). This doctor was recommended by a friend. She came in the room and was not very friendly- did not introduce herself or say hello. She started looking at my 19 month old son, and proceeded to tell me that all our other pediatricians previous diagnoses were all wrong. She also diagnosed my son with asthma and had us do a nebulizer, which seems to be her thing.

November 2nd, 2015

Loved everything about the experience!

March 20th, 2015

fantastic doctor

Very good doctor. Made me feel comfortable and relaxed.

February 23rd, 2015

worst doctor ever!!!

I would not recommend this pediatrician to anyone. took my daughter in for an ear infection and so she claims that it's due to wheezing. She prescribed a asthma machine Which I thought was very odd. She doesn't have the patience to answer any questions or concerns for anyone. Looking for a new pediatrician.

September 13th, 2013

Unreliable

I do not recommend this doctor. Dr. Hedayati diagnosed my son as having asthma and made me go purchase equipment for it. As a first-time mom, I was really worried. I took my soon to another pediatrician for a second opinion and he was like "Let me guess, Dr. Hedayati told you that your son has asthma and needs a nebulizer?" Apparently this seems to be her favorite diagnosis! All my son had were seasonal allergies, cleared up right away with some Claritin. Her staff is also the worst. Her nurse, Lucille, is nice sometimes but she can be really short with you and makes you feel like your questions are stupid. Dr. Hedayati's husband is at the front desk too. Not very knowledgeable about anything. Just seems to keep the seat warm. When asked about when the next appointment would be, he didn't know and only scheduled me because I persisted.

March 18th, 2013

She has been my son's doctor for years. She is the best doctor ever and has such a love for kids. I can call at anytime and she is always there.

October 11th, 2016