A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohsen Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohsen Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohsen Ali, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Hot Flashes
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Ali has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohsen I. Ali practice?
Dr. Mohsen Ali practices Neurology, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Psychiatry near San Dimas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Upland, CA.
See San Dimas Neurologists, San Dimas Internists, San Dimas Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and San Dimas Psychiatrists.