A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohsen Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohsen Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohsen Ali, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Ali has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohsen Ibrahim Ali MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mohsen I. Ali practice?
- Dr. Mohsen Ali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohsen Ali practices Neurology near San Dimas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendora, CA and Upland, CA.
See San Dimas Neurologists.