Dr. Mohsen Elhaddad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohsen Elhaddad?

September 5th, 2013

Knowledgable Pediatrician

I switched pediatricians after being with a previous pediatrician for about 10 years for my son and daughter due to Dr. Elhaddad being a super acknowledgable pediatrician. He is always right on the button with what my children have been diagnosed with, especially with my daughter, he has always known when my daughter had phemonia and needed to be hospitalized twice since she was a baby when I had him as a on call pediatrician. He is a great, polite pediatrician and I do not agree with the other review, he is not prescription happy, he only prescribes antibiotics if they are needed. He likes childrens bodies to fight off colds etc without prescribing medication. I was so pleased with Dr. Elhaddad that I switched and chose him asmy son and daughters primary pediatrician. Another great thing is how he is on call a lot but also, the office is open on the weekends (Saturday and Sunday) for yearly check-ups or if your children are sick. This is great for single working mothers like myself, especially if you cant take time out of work during the week for an appointment.

January 14th, 2012

Dr. Elhaddad is a caring, knowledgable doctor who goes above and beyond for his patients. My both boys have Dr. Elhaddad and I trust his knowledge and judgment completely. He treats my childen as though they are his own. I highy recommend him

December 7th, 2014