A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohsen Elramah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohsen Elramah is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elramah graduated from Unviversity of Cairo Medical School Cairo, Egypt.
Dr. Elramah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohsen M Elramah MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mohsen M. Elramah practice?
- Dr. Mohsen Elramah has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohsen Elramah practices General Practice near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee General Practitioners.