A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohsen Elramah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohsen Elramah is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elramah
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elramah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elramah graduated from Unviversity of Cairo Medical School Cairo, Egypt.
Dr. Elramah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohsen M Elramah MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mohsen M. Elramah practice?
- Dr. Mohsen Elramah has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohsen Elramah practices General Practice near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee General Practitioners.