Dr. Mohsen Ghafouri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohsen Ghafouri?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Ghafouri. He has been very attentive and is very knowledgeable.

March 13th, 2016

Dr Ghafouri may never be your best friend, but he is an excellent doctor and wants to make his patients feel better. At times, he may seem like he isnt paying attention to you directly, but he is thinking of what will work. I've battled pain due to my Lupus for years and years, and within a few months of seeing him as my new doctor I'm already feeling better. He has started 2 new treatments that are actually working! Thank God i found Dr Ghafouri!

February 12th, 2016

great doctor

Dr Ghafouri has been terrific. He has monitored my autoimmune issues closely and acted pre-emptively to prevent complications. He explains everything and answers my questions. It's easy to get an appointment and the staff is courteous and pleasant. I recommend him to all my friends.

June 16th, 2015

One of the Best!

May 26th, 2015

Dr. Ghafouri is great!!!! Very caring and great Reumatologist. I am very happy to be his patient.

March 12th, 2015

Ostioperosis

Has been treating me for 8 years... Knows his stuff!

February 21st, 2015

I do not recommend Dr. Ghafouri. He does not welcome questions. He repeatedly interrupted me when I was explaining my symptoms. He wants the patient to just do what he says and to not ask questions. I am a curious person who likes to learn, wants to understand whats going on with my body, and enjoys learning. Dr. Ghafouri is not a good fit for my personality.

April 15th, 2014

If Dr. Ghafouri was the last Rheumatology Dr. on the planet, and if I was doubled over in pain, I would drag myself to the woods and eat bark from a tree to try to ease to pain before I would return to this office. Rude and unprofessional bunch of kids trying to run an office. Ten minutes to have the phone answered. Five minutes tomake next app wlile the little girl did her paperwork. Fifteen days to refill my meds. and they refused to send me my complete records( 8 pages) BST OF ALL THEY SENT SOMEONE ELSES RECORDS TOMY HOME. So much for private records. Little boy that does meds and records have a little boy attitude. GOOD LUCK TO ALL>

November 19th, 2013

Dr. Ghafouri is the most considerate, attentive, and reliable physician I have ever had. He asks me many questions and listens carefully to make the best decisions regarding my treatment. He never makes me feel rushed which is great knowing he has many patients. I appreciate his time and I'm glad he is my physician.

August 17th, 2013

Excellent physician. I've been seeing him for a number of years, and have the utmost trust in his knowledge and treatments he prescribes. He always takes the necessary time to go over my concerns, and is responsive if I need to call him. He has even interceded on my behalf when I had problems with an orthopedic practice.

August 6th, 2013

I am Dr. Ghafouri's patient for almost 10 years,he is a very friendly and caring person and very knowledgeable I am very lucky that I found him.

August 1st, 2013

I came to Dr. Ghafouri with mysterious symptoms that did not make any sense. My previous doctor was not interested in following up and helping me. In my first visit with Dr. Ghafouri, he assured me that he would get to the bottom of it... and he did. I feel so much better now and have a treatment plan that makes sense. He is such a gentle and personable person. I never feel rushed. He spends as much time with me as we need to get an accurate picture of now and how to proceed. He is an excellent physician.