Dr. Mohsen Ghafouri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohsen Ghafouri?

Dr. Mohsen Ghafouri not recommended

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

I saw Dr. Ghafouri today for the first time. I had seen his nurse practitioner several times before, and she had run a slew of bloodwork to try and figure out why my joints hurt so much, and I had several abnormalities on the bloodwork, most of which she just blew off as nothing. She diagnosed me as having fibromyalgia and I was put on both Lyrica and Savella. My symptoms gradually got worse. She assured me that it was nothing more than fibromyalgia, but I did my own research and was still quite concerned because my joint pain was increasing and I was sleeping all the time among other things. Because of this, she told me that my next appointment would be with Dr. Ghafouri (today). Today's appointment with him was a complete waste of time. He walked in, asked me what meds I was on, poked on me a few times, and said that I needed to be on a higher dose of Lyrica. He had never seen me before, and he didn't ask about my history at all. I also recently had more bloodwork through his office, and my vitamin D level was low, and I had a very high Epstein Barr virus titer. He addressed neither of these. In fact, I don't think he even had my history or labs at all. I felt like he wanted to get rid of me as fast as he could. I have been on prescription vitamin D 4 times since 2011 because I can't keep my levels up. I went into this appointment prepared to go on vitamin D again. Instead what I got was a doctor who asked me what medicine I was on, increased it, and did not address one abnormal result on my bloodwork. BTW - I was a laboratory technologist for 20 years, so I know these abnormal results need to be addressed. Incredibly disappointed in the doctor. I won't be going back. Don't waste your time by going to this office! Note: I wasn't going to return to see Dr. Ghafouri because I was frustrated with this office before today, and I asked them to cancel today's appointment a week ago. Well, two days ago, someone called me from their office to remind me of today's appointment. I decided to keep it only because they failed to cancel it like I asked them to do

Posted on May 10th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Ghafouri. He has been very attentive and is very knowledgeable.

Posted on March 13th, 2016

Dr Ghafouri may never be your best friend, but he is an excellent doctor and wants to make his patients feel better. At times, he may seem like he isnt paying attention to you directly, but he is thinking of what will work. I've battled pain due to my Lupus for years and years, and within a few months of seeing him as my new doctor I'm already feeling better. He has started 2 new treatments that are actually working! Thank God i found Dr Ghafouri!

great doctor

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Dr Ghafouri has been terrific. He has monitored my autoimmune issues closely and acted pre-emptively to prevent complications. He explains everything and answers my questions. It's easy to get an appointment and the staff is courteous and pleasant. I recommend him to all my friends.

Posted on June 16th, 2015

One of the Best!

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Dr. Ghafouri is great!!!! Very caring and great Reumatologist. I am very happy to be his patient.

Ostioperosis

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Has been treating me for 8 years... Knows his stuff!

Posted on February 21st, 2015

I do not recommend Dr. Ghafouri. He does not welcome questions. He repeatedly interrupted me when I was explaining my symptoms. He wants the patient to just do what he says and to not ask questions. I am a curious person who likes to learn, wants to understand whats going on with my body, and enjoys learning. Dr. Ghafouri is not a good fit for my personality.

Posted on April 15th, 2014

If Dr. Ghafouri was the last Rheumatology Dr. on the planet, and if I was doubled over in pain, I would drag myself to the woods and eat bark from a tree to try to ease to pain before I would return to this office. Rude and unprofessional bunch of kids trying to run an office. Ten minutes to have the phone answered. Five minutes tomake next app wlile the little girl did her paperwork. Fifteen days to refill my meds. and they refused to send me my complete records( 8 pages) BST OF ALL THEY SENT SOMEONE ELSES RECORDS TOMY HOME. So much for private records. Little boy that does meds and records have a little boy attitude. GOOD LUCK TO ALL>

Posted on November 19th, 2013

Dr. Ghafouri is the most considerate, attentive, and reliable physician I have ever had. He asks me many questions and listens carefully to make the best decisions regarding my treatment. He never makes me feel rushed which is great knowing he has many patients. I appreciate his time and I'm glad he is my physician.

Posted on August 17th, 2013

Excellent physician. I've been seeing him for a number of years, and have the utmost trust in his knowledge and treatments he prescribes. He always takes the necessary time to go over my concerns, and is responsive if I need to call him. He has even interceded on my behalf when I had problems with an orthopedic practice.

Posted on August 6th, 2013

I am Dr. Ghafouri's patient for almost 10 years,he is a very friendly and caring person and very knowledgeable I am very lucky that I found him.