Dr. Mohsen Ghafouri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 13th, 2016
Dr Ghafouri may never be your best friend, but he is an excellent doctor and wants to make his patients feel better. At times, he may seem like he isnt paying attention to you directly, but he is thinking of what will work. I've battled pain due to my Lupus for years and years, and within a few months of seeing him as my new doctor I'm already feeling better. He has started 2 new treatments that are actually working! Thank God i found Dr Ghafouri!

February 12th, 2016
great doctor
Dr Ghafouri has been terrific. He has monitored my autoimmune issues closely and acted pre-emptively to prevent complications. He explains everything and answers my questions. It's easy to get an appointment and the staff is courteous and pleasant. I recommend him to all my friends.

June 16th, 2015
One of the Best!

May 26th, 2015
Dr. Ghafouri is great!!!! Very caring and great Reumatologist. I am very happy to be his patient.

March 12th, 2015
Ostioperosis
Has been treating me for 8 years... Knows his stuff!

February 20th, 2015
I do not recommend Dr. Ghafouri. He does not welcome questions. He repeatedly interrupted me when I was explaining my symptoms. He wants the patient to just do what he says and to not ask questions. I am a curious person who likes to learn, wants to understand whats going on with my body, and enjoys learning. Dr. Ghafouri is not a good fit for my personality.

April 15th, 2014
If Dr. Ghafouri was the last Rheumatology Dr. on the planet, and if I was doubled over in pain, I would drag myself to the woods and eat bark from a tree to try to ease to pain before I would return to this office. Rude and unprofessional bunch of kids trying to run an office. Ten minutes to have the phone answered. Five minutes tomake next app wlile the little girl did her paperwork. Fifteen days to refill my meds. and they refused to send me my complete records( 8 pages) BST OF ALL THEY SENT SOMEONE ELSES RECORDS TOMY HOME. So much for private records. Little boy that does meds and records have a little boy attitude. GOOD LUCK TO ALL>

November 18th, 2013
Dr. Ghafouri is the most considerate, attentive, and reliable physician I have ever had. He asks me many questions and listens carefully to make the best decisions regarding my treatment. He never makes me feel rushed which is great knowing he has many patients. I appreciate his time and I'm glad he is my physician.

August 17th, 2013
Excellent physician. I've been seeing him for a number of years, and have the utmost trust in his knowledge and treatments he prescribes. He always takes the necessary time to go over my concerns, and is responsive if I need to call him. He has even interceded on my behalf when I had problems with an orthopedic practice.

August 6th, 2013
I am Dr. Ghafouri's patient for almost 10 years,he is a very friendly and caring person and very knowledgeable I am very lucky that I found him.

August 1st, 2013
I came to Dr. Ghafouri with mysterious symptoms that did not make any sense. My previous doctor was not interested in following up and helping me. In my first visit with Dr. Ghafouri, he assured me that he would get to the bottom of it... and he did. I feel so much better now and have a treatment plan that makes sense. He is such a gentle and personable person. I never feel rushed. He spends as much time with me as we need to get an accurate picture of now and how to proceed. He is an excellent physician.

November 21st, 2012
I have been a patient for about a year now. While I wish I would hurry up and get a diagnosis of what is wrong, I also understand all the tests and the waiting to properly diagnose me. I have called the office with symptoms I was to watch out for and received a prompt call back from the doctor, not his staff. He is always attentive to my symptoms and addresses them swiftly. Yes, there are tests, but if you are seeing this kind of doctor, you should expect a lot of tests to rule out and confirm what is wrong.