Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohsen Karimi
Dr. Mohsen Karimi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with another office in New Haven, CT. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Karimi is affiliated with Childrens Healthcare at Egleston, Connecticut Children's Medical Center and Hartford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohsen Karimi has the following 4 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mohsen Karimi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Ketan Bulsara
General Surgery, Neurological Surgery
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi17
Dr. Heather Yeo
General Surgery, Residency
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi13
Dr. Jennifer Moliterno
Neurological Surgery, General Surgery
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi9