A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohsen Karimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohsen Karimi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karimi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karimi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohsen Karimi, MD is board certified in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cooley's Anemia (Thalassemia)
- Glucosephosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency
- Heart Diseases
- Hemophilia B
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Kidney Disease
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimi graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karimi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Mcg Health, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohsen Karimi MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohsen Karimi practice?
- Dr. Mohsen Karimi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohsen Karimi practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons and New Haven Cardiothoracic Surgeons.