Learn more about Dr. Mohsen Karimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohsen Karimi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohsen Karimi, MD is board certified in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cooley's Anemia (Thalassemia)
- Glucosephosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency
- Heart Diseases
- Hemophilia B
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Kidney Disease
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimi graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karimi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Hartford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karimi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohsen Karimi practice?
Dr. Mohsen Karimi practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Congenital Cardiac Surgery, and Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Cleveland, OH.
See New Haven Cardiothoracic Surgeons and New Haven Surgeons.