A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohsen Karimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohsen Karimi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karimi
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Karimi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohsen Karimi, MD is board certified in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cooley's Anemia (Thalassemia)
- Glucosephosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency
- Heart Diseases
- Hemophilia B
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Kidney Disease
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimi graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karimi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Mcg Health, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohsen Karimi MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohsen Karimi practice?
- Dr. Mohsen Karimi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohsen Karimi practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.