A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohsen Karimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohsen Karimi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohsen Karimi, MD is board certified in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cooley's Anemia (Thalassemia)
- Glucosephosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency
- Heart Diseases
- Hemophilia B
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Kidney Disease
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimi graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karimi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohsen Karimi MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Congenital Cardiac Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohsen Karimi practice?
- Dr. Mohsen Karimi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mohsen Karimi practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Congenital Cardiac Surgery, and Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Cleveland, OH.
See New Haven Surgeons.