Dr. Mohsen Moghaddam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohsen Moghaddam?

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Dr Moghaddam is a wonderful, compassinate doctor ever! his diagnosis is excellent. His staff is very helpful & professional too.

Dr. Moghaddam is caring,knowledgable and wonderful with amazing staff.

Posted on January 7th, 2014

I came to Dr. Moghaddam after having bad experience with other doctors. His amazing Nurse, Fariba booked me for an appointment immediately. Dr. Moghad ...

Dr. Moghaddam is the best Doctor anywhere...

Posted on December 9th, 2013

I have been Dr. Moghaddam's patient for over 20 years. The doctor is extremely knowledgeable and up to date. He is a very busy physician. He always takes time for each patient and never makes you feel rushed. Dr. Moghaddam's staff is always polite and helpful. They try to get you in to see the doctor as soon as possible. There are not enough things I can say about Dr. Moghaddam. All his patients love him…. including me.

Compassionate Doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2013

I see Dr. Moghaddam for management of my pain due to an extremely painful spinal condition that had me in constant, chronic pain 24/7. Dr. Moghaddam has treated me with true compassion; a quality that can be very hard to find when trying to get the proper treatment for chronic pain. I am VERY grateful to have found Dr. Moghaddam and I plan to continue to see him for as long as this chronic pain is in my lower back. THANK YOU DOCTOR MOGHADDAM ! !

Great Dr.-very average office staff and nurses

Posted on August 13th, 2012

Dr Mog. Is a very competent, kind, and caring Dr...which seems to be hard to find these days...He has become my primary Dr. as I refuse to go back to my old Dr...Dr Mog is the best!

Great Doctor- Horrible Staff

Posted on December 27th, 2011

I love this doctor. He really takes his time to evaluate and discuss your current diagnosis. His staff- secretary & nurse are so RUDE. They don't seem like they care and are overtly rushed and unpleasant to deal with.

Excellen t caring

Posted on November 7th, 2011

my husband , me and my daughter have been his patient over three years all his diagnostic is 100% right. Very kind and fair.

Best Doctor I have ever seen

Posted on March 24th, 2011

This Doctor is simply an angle.So Nice,Kind and caring.His patients love him and so do I.He helped me couple of time with his correct diagnosis.He is a people man who understand people pain and their life.You can trust this man as your father and tell your life story,getting best care and treatment .I don tknow where is from but he is simply an angle.

worst office staff

Posted on October 19th, 2010

completely lazy, and unhelpfu in any and all ways. Seemed they had no idea what they were doing.

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

By far the most talented,warm hearted, intelligent Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!!! No wonder everyone speaks so highly of him :)

Posted on July 23rd, 2016