Dr. Mohsen Moghaddam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohsen Moghaddam?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2015

Dr Moghaddam is a wonderful, compassinate doctor ever! his diagnosis is excellent. His staff is very helpful & professional too.

January 7th, 2014

Dr. Moghaddam is caring,knowledgable and wonderful with amazing staff.

I came to Dr. Moghaddam after having bad experience with other doctors. His amazing Nurse, Fariba booked me for an appointment immediately. Dr. Moghad ...

December 9th, 2013

Dr. Moghaddam is the best Doctor anywhere...

I have been Dr. Moghaddam's patient for over 20 years. The doctor is extremely knowledgeable and up to date. He is a very busy physician. He always takes time for each patient and never makes you feel rushed. Dr. Moghaddam's staff is always polite and helpful. They try to get you in to see the doctor as soon as possible. There are not enough things I can say about Dr. Moghaddam. All his patients love him…. including me.

April 29th, 2013

Compassionate Doctor

I see Dr. Moghaddam for management of my pain due to an extremely painful spinal condition that had me in constant, chronic pain 24/7. Dr. Moghaddam has treated me with true compassion; a quality that can be very hard to find when trying to get the proper treatment for chronic pain. I am VERY grateful to have found Dr. Moghaddam and I plan to continue to see him for as long as this chronic pain is in my lower back. THANK YOU DOCTOR MOGHADDAM ! !

August 13th, 2012

Great Dr.-very average office staff and nurses

Dr Mog. Is a very competent, kind, and caring Dr...which seems to be hard to find these days...He has become my primary Dr. as I refuse to go back to my old Dr...Dr Mog is the best!

December 27th, 2011

Great Doctor- Horrible Staff

I love this doctor. He really takes his time to evaluate and discuss your current diagnosis. His staff- secretary & nurse are so RUDE. They don't seem like they care and are overtly rushed and unpleasant to deal with.

November 7th, 2011

Excellen t caring

my husband , me and my daughter have been his patient over three years all his diagnostic is 100% right. Very kind and fair.

March 24th, 2011

Best Doctor I have ever seen

This Doctor is simply an angle.So Nice,Kind and caring.His patients love him and so do I.He helped me couple of time with his correct diagnosis.He is a people man who understand people pain and their life.You can trust this man as your father and tell your life story,getting best care and treatment .I don tknow where is from but he is simply an angle.

October 19th, 2010

worst office staff

completely lazy, and unhelpfu in any and all ways. Seemed they had no idea what they were doing.

September 23rd, 2010

By far the most talented,warm hearted, intelligent Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!!! No wonder everyone speaks so highly of him :)

July 23rd, 2016