A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohsen Nasir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasir graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nasir has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohsen Nasir MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohsen Nasir practice?
- Dr. Mohsen Nasir has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mohsen Nasir practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Oxford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Oxford Allergists and Oxford Internists.