A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohsen Tamasaby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohsen Tamasaby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohsen Tamasaby, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamasaby graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tamasaby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohsen Tamasaby MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohsen Tamasaby practice?
- Dr. Mohsen Tamasaby has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohsen Tamasaby practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Sparks, NV.
See Reno Family Physicians.