Dr. Mohsin Hisamuddin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohsin Hisamuddin?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Mohsin Hisamuddin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2017

Dr.Din is very thorough ad knowledgeable, takes time to listen and make a diagnosis -which probably accounts for the little longer wait times for this office . But that is well worth the wait.

June 7th, 2017

Adios/Good-Bye

I'm going out of state for 6 months and I have been trying to get a refill on my Thoryid medicine for over a week. The nurse would not give me the refill until I make an appointment and go see them. My whole family has been going to Dr. Din and Dr. Seema for 7-8 years but its time to move to another practice. I had enough with the rude and un professional staff.

June 7th, 2017

Adios/Good-Bye

February 24th, 2015

I have sooo much confidence in Dr. Din. He is thorough, professional and compassionate. I would highly recommend him.

August 6th, 2012

If you have been searching for an Internal Medicine Doctor who is professional, kind and gentle (with a touch of humor), caring and proactive in regards to your health then Dr. Moshin Hisamud-Din is the one! Both he and his wife, (also a Doctor)founded Cobb Internal Medicine in Marietta, Ga. Both my husband and myself were able to have our labwork and EKG's in the office. No need to make another trip to a Lab etc. Staff is polite and helpful. Being new to Georgia we researched physicians,(education etc) online. Dr. Hisamud-Din's name always came out on top. We highly recommend his practice to anyone who cares about their health and wants to live a long and happy life!

May 21st, 2012

Caring and comprehensive

Dr Din always gives me his full attention and seems to not only diagnose my symptoms, but also strives to understand the contributing factors and circumstances causing my condition. I get the sense he cares about me as a whole person and not just my latest health issue. I definitely recommend Dr Din to everyone I know.

January 11th, 2012

My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Din, we appreciate his courtesy and compassion. He takes the time to answer questions, and makes you feel like we are working together to find the best options available for our health, finances, and family.

June 17th, 2016