Dr. Mohsin Hisamuddin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

February 24th, 2015
I have sooo much confidence in Dr. Din. He is thorough, professional and compassionate. I would highly recommend him.

August 6th, 2012
If you have been searching for an Internal Medicine Doctor who is professional, kind and gentle (with a touch of humor), caring and proactive in regards to your health then Dr. Moshin Hisamud-Din is the one! Both he and his wife, (also a Doctor)founded Cobb Internal Medicine in Marietta, Ga. Both my husband and myself were able to have our labwork and EKG's in the office. No need to make another trip to a Lab etc. Staff is polite and helpful. Being new to Georgia we researched physicians,(education etc) online. Dr. Hisamud-Din's name always came out on top. We highly recommend his practice to anyone who cares about their health and wants to live a long and happy life!

May 20th, 2012
Caring and comprehensive
Dr Din always gives me his full attention and seems to not only diagnose my symptoms, but also strives to understand the contributing factors and circumstances causing my condition. I get the sense he cares about me as a whole person and not just my latest health issue. I definitely recommend Dr Din to everyone I know.

January 11th, 2012
My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Din, we appreciate his courtesy and compassion. He takes the time to answer questions, and makes you feel like we are working together to find the best options available for our health, finances, and family.