Dr. Mohsin Jaffer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohsin Jaffer?

A positive experience....

Posted on March 17th, 2016

I am 65 yrs. young and have seen numerous Dr.'s throughout my lifetime and i must say the experience i had dealing with his friendly staff was outstanding. The young lady at the front desk was so friendly and i can't say enough about Jennifer. She covered every detail when going over my blood work and she spoke to me in a way where where i felt like she really cared about my health as well as me an individual. Also both times i went there the wait was just a few minutes and you know that rarely ever happens. I must say i was impressed. Excellent!

Posted on May 16th, 2013

Dr. Jaffer is a caring, energetic and truly cares in the health of his patients. The offices are beautiful and the staff is very helpful and caring. Would highly recommend him to everyone.

Posted on August 24th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Jaffer for 5 years. I would not think of going to anyone else. He is very professional, caring, and has kept me healthier than I have ever been. Overall, his office is wonderful .

Really cares about your health

Posted on November 16th, 2010

Dr. Jaffer is an excellent doctor. He truly cares for the health and wellbeing of his patients. He's also a doctor who practices what he preaches when it comes to exercising and eating healthy. The staff is friendly and personable with everyone as well. Overall, a great doctor

Posted on October 28th, 2010

I have never had any problems seeing Dr. Jaffer. He has treated my diabetes and I am healthier now than I have been in years. I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

Humana Patient

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

Doctor Jaffer is a wonderful doctor and human. He takes great care of my health and I appreciate everything he does for me.

Posted on October 18th, 2017