A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohsin Karim Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Karim Khan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohsin Karim Khan MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohsin Karim Khan practice?
- Dr. Mohsin Karim Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohsin Karim Khan practices Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists.