A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohsin Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohsin Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Mendota Community Hospital
- Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohsin Khan MBBS and MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohsin Khan practice?
- Dr. Mohsin Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohsin Khan practices Family Medicine near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mendota, IL.
See Rockford Primary Care Doctors.