A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohsin Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohsin Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohsin Ali, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Ali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohsin M Ali MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mohsin M. Ali practice?
- Dr. Mohsin Ali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohsin Ali practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cerritos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Cerritos Obstetricians & Gynecologists.