A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohsin Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohsin Syed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohsin Syed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Syed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Group-Ontario
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohsin M Syed MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohsin M. Syed practice?
- Dr. Mohsin Syed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohsin Syed practices Internal Medicine near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Canandaigua, NY.
See New Hartford Internists.