Dr. Mohsin Syed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohsin Syed?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mohsin Syed?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2017

Very happy with his care!

July 4th, 2017

Excellent care

Great doctor, go above and beyond to treat me.

May 5th, 2017

Excellent Care

Dr. Syed spend time and genuine effort to fix my health issues. Did call my consultant to make sure he follow through his recommendation. Great care and caring doc!

March 11th, 2017

Good experience

My experience was good and i felt like doctor truly care about me

March 1st, 2017

Compassionate care

Very compassionate and caring doctor, takes his time and connect with me by explaining disease process.

March 27th, 2016

Very professional and compassionate physician.

February 12th, 2016

Best doctor who always remember me while I am in the hospital, he even come to rehab after my knee operation.

November 24th, 2015

Best doctor ever seen... He saved my life by going above and beyond....and convince me to biopsy that reveal cancer in early stages.

August 1st, 2015

Excellent doctor, great staff, accomodated me even when i did have an apt for sick visit. No wonder this doc is busy! Best doc ever!

July 31st, 2015

Excellent and considerate doctor

May 27th, 2015

Avoid this doctor and his office.

Dr. Syed and his staff are by far the most difficult to work with, unresponsive, rude, and incompetent doctor's office I have ever dealt with. My first appointment was 1+ hour late, and the doctor saw me for less than 5 minutes. He would not prescribe my Lipitor until I had lab work done at his office and had a full physical (I had a full lipid profile done less than a year ago, and a physical about two years ago). My second appointment was canceled by the office one day before with no explanation. They would not give me an appointment I could make until almost a month later. A few days later I had a cardiac incident where I woke up with a highly irregular heartbeat. I called Dr. Syed's number. His answering service said that a doctor would call me back. No doctor ever called me back. I had to go to the emergency room to have it dealt with. At no point did Dr. Syed or anyone from his office call or follow up in any way. I managed to get the results of my labs (a process they made very difficult), and my lipids where at dangerous levels. By the time my rescheduled appointment came it had been over three months since I initially called Dr. Syed's office to make an appointment for a simple medication refill. Three months without a simple, but very important, medication that I had been taking for years. At this appointment the doctor refused to see my until I had made a payment or made a payment plain at the business office. We have a high deductible insurance policy, and many family medical bills, and we needed to sort out which ones where covered and which ones weren't. I am fully able and willing to pay my bills, but I find this practice of withholding treatment the day of an appointment to deal with finances unacceptable. They could have called any time in the previous two months to deal with this. After dealing with the business office. I was made to wait for over an hour before the nurse even saw me. My appointment was at 7:45am, his first appointment of the morning, and they were over an hour behind. I had to cancel the appointment and leave at 9:15 having never seen the doctor because of time constraints (I specifically scheduled at that time so I would get out promptly). I am not a difficult patient. I have never complained about a doctor before. I highly recommend that people avoid this doctor, and if possible this office (it's hard because it's a big group, but there are other options),

May 19th, 2015