Internist

Mar 27th, 2016

Very professional and compassionate physician.

Feb 11th, 2016

Best doctor who always remember me while I am in the hospital, he even come to rehab after my knee operation.

Nov 23rd, 2015

Best doctor ever seen... He saved my life by going above and beyond....and convince me to biopsy that reveal cancer in early stages.

Aug 1st, 2015

Excellent doctor, great staff, accomodated me even when i did have an apt for sick visit. No wonder this doc is busy! Best doc ever!

Jul 31st, 2015

Excellent and considerate doctor

Avoid this doctor and his office. show details Avoid this doctor and his office.
by RTG on May 27th, 2015

Dr. Syed and his staff are by far the most difficult to work with, unresponsive, rude, and incompetent doctor's office I have ever dealt with. My first appointment was 1 hour late, and the doctor saw me for less than 5 minutes. He would not prescribe my Lipitor until I had lab work done at his office and had a full physical (I had a full lipid profile done less than a year ago, and a physical about two years ago). My second appointment was canceled by the office one day before with no explanation. They would not give me an appointment I could make until almost a month later. A few days later I had a cardiac incident where I woke up with a highly irregular heartbeat. I called Dr. Syed's number. His answering service said that a doctor would call me back. No doctor ever called me back. I had to go to the emergency room to have it dealt with. At no point did Dr. Syed or anyone from his office call or follow up in any way. I managed to get the results of my labs (a process they made very difficult), and my lipids where at dangerous levels. By the time my rescheduled appointment came it had been over three months since I initially called Dr. Syed's office to make an appointment for a simple medication refill. Three months without a simple, but very important, medication that I had been taking for years. At this appointment the doctor refused to see my until I had made a payment or made a payment plain at the business office. We have a high deductible insurance policy, and many family medical bills, and we needed to sort out which ones where covered and which ones weren't. I am fully able and willing to pay my bills, but I find this practice of withholding treatment the day of an appointment to deal with finances unacceptable. They could have called any time in the previous two months to deal with this. After dealing with the business office. I was made to wait for over an hour before the nurse even saw me. My appointment was at 7:45am, his first appointment of the morning, and they were over an hour behind. I had to cancel the appointment and leave at 9:15 having never seen the doctor because of time constraints (I specifically scheduled at that time so I would get out promptly). I am not a difficult patient. I have never complained about a doctor before. I highly recommend that people avoid this doctor, and if possible this office (it's hard because it's a big group, but there are other options),

May 18th, 2015

Best doctor ever!

Apr 10th, 2015

Dr Syed is a kind man but his staff will not respond to messages left for them. With all of our positive contacts with other Slocum-Dickson physicians, Dr Syed's staff are rude, unresponsive, and unprofessional.

Apr 10th, 2015

Dr Syed's office staff is extremely poor at following up in making phone calls to patients.

Apr 6th, 2015

Best doc ever!

Shockingly poor show details Shockingly poor
Mar 24th, 2015

This is the first doctor I've ever had that I've felt was truly bad. He spend maybe two minutes with me, took the most shockingly incomplete history, and his bedside manner was so bad it was almost comical. I feel like I'm part of some elaborate practical joke where they're going to bring me back for a normal doctor's appointment. I've never written a bad review for a doc before, but I feel like I need to let people know.

Jun 1st, 2014

Awesome doc!

Mar 22nd, 2014

Best Doc ever, he even come to hospital when I was admitted, very knowledgeable and compassionate

Sep 5th, 2013

Not satisfied at all with the Dr,. Had his staff tell me over the phone that I had MS. has not seen me since. Has not returned any of my calls . Has just left we with no treatment options.

by Brenda on Apr 7th, 2011