Shockingly poor show details Shockingly poor
Mar 24th, 2015

This is the first doctor I've ever had that I've felt was truly bad. He spend maybe two minutes with me, took the most shockingly incomplete history, and his bedside manner was so bad it was almost comical. I feel like I'm part of some elaborate practical joke where they're going to bring me back for a normal doctor's appointment. I've never written a bad review for a doc before, but I feel like I need to let people know.

medical assistant show details medical assistant
by Stacy hackler on Sep 16th, 2014

I love the both him and his wife.. I worked them in Ontario oregon .. Miss them bunches

Jun 1st, 2014

Awesome doc!

Mar 22nd, 2014

Best Doc ever, he even come to hospital when I was admitted, very knowledgeable and compassionate

Just plain awful show details Just plain awful
Nov 11th, 2013

This doctor is strictly in business to peddle as many drugs to as many people in the shortest time possible. While his office touts adherence to new New York laws, they forgot all about HIPPA in the process. Odds are you will be in a crowded area while your prescriptions are freely discussed. His office staff is most unprofessional and astonishingly rude. Guess what? They don't care! Add all the above in with the fact they overbook with reckless abandon and you have the gist of this practice.

Sep 5th, 2013

Not satisfied at all with the Dr,. Had his staff tell me over the phone that I had MS. has not seen me since. Has not returned any of my calls . Has just left we with no treatment options.

by Brenda on Apr 7th, 2011