Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohtaram Masood
Dr. Mohtaram Masood, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Temple, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Urbana, IL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Masood is affiliated with Ennis Regional Medical Center, Dallas Va Medical Ctr and Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohtaram Masood has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mohtaram Masood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.
Dr. Vic Malabonga
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Temple, TX 0 mi35
Dr. Ting-Yi Chen
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Temple, TX 0 mi10
Dr. Gagan Prakash
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Temple, TX 0 mi16