A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moideen Moopen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moideen Moopen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moopen
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Moopen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moopen graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moopen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moideen M Moopen MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Moideen M. Moopen practice?
- Dr. Moideen Moopen has 1 office location.
Dr. Moideen Moopen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Gastroenterologists.