A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moideen Moopen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moideen Moopen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moopen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moopen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moopen graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moopen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moideen M Moopen MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Moideen M. Moopen practice?
- Dr. Moideen Moopen has 1 office location.
Dr. Moideen Moopen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Gastroenterologists.