Dr. Moin Mallhi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

August 22nd, 2016
I like the Dr. I think he's good & has a good sense of humor

June 16th, 2016
SAVE YOURSELF!!!
I have seen many, many doctors and specialists over the past 10 years, since I have been diagnosed with spinal stenosis, degenerative disk disease at multiple lumbar levels and ankylosing sponylosis, including now the herniation of 2 disks. But I have NEVER been to an office where I was treated as so much cattle! I saw Dr. Mallhi at the Sunbury office and he is the only doctor at that office. The staff is obviously trained to book patients very closely together because there is consistently a waiting room filled with patients who have been waiting at least an hour or sometimes even two past their appointment times. Then, when you are seen, he wants to do some needless injections that really don't work and throw a vastly underprescribed dosage of medication at you without listening to how you are doing or whether your medication is actually working. I went in for exactly three appointments and on the third appointment I came with a sprained ankle. I brought the discharge paperwork from the Emergency Room and was on crutches with my foot wrapped in an ace bandage. Now, mind you, I understand that's not conclusive proof of an actual injury if I had been "drug seeking", but it's not hard to confirm an actual injury, especially with the discharge papers right there and a physical exam, which, by the way, he did not do. He then proceeded to yell and point at me, telling me that he was not going to give me any extra pain medicine (oh boy, those 2 pills he was giving me a day were just TOO TOO MUCH!) for my sprain and actually pointing in my face. Then walking out the door. I called him back and asked him "Please, all I'm asking for is 3 minutes of your time!" and he said "I have patients who are waiting for me. I am not going to take any more of my time with you!" still pointing in my face! And then, while I sat crying, literally sobbing in the chair from being frustrated and humiliated by the doctor, the nurse comes in to prepare the room for the next patient and rather than asking me if I'm alright, she walks by me and says "Come on sweetie, time to go." Really, the height of compassion. I'll NEVER go back to this office!!!

December 15th, 2015
Bad manners
He has the worst manners. No doctor should just get up and walk out because you wouldn't switch insurance. He refuses to see me because I will not switch to Ameri Heath. He just left me sitting there without saying a word to me. He is so shot happy and even then has no females in the room for the procedure. Waste of time going here.

May 26th, 2015
More Patient Time
I would love if I had the time to talk to him about new things that are painful to me. I don't seem to get enough time to actually talk it seems like its in and out quickly.

February 3rd, 2015
Horrible disposition, can't understand him. Tells you your pain is in your head. . No one knows there body better than yourself.

September 9th, 2014
Horrible Experience
Please check your insurance bills! I found he billed my insurance for procedures he did not perform. Also, his "injections" are a steroidal agent that should can be injected into the arm or buttocks to help inflammation in the body. By injecting them into your back, it causes more pain than necessary and he can pad his bill to your insurance. He put me on a medication that I had an adverse reaction to and after 11 days of calling his office and 3 trips to the ER, I never received a call back from him or anyone covering for him. He also made it impossible for my primary to care for me because of the wording of his "contract". He treats people (especially women) as if they are idiots. I wish I had looked into his reputation before putting myself through this! RUN THE OTHER WAY!

March 19th, 2013
Negative review and you will dropped of services?!?
If you have written a negative review and are still under his care - many of the people who give him a bad review, he will discharge those patients??

February 25th, 2013
BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR!
I was sent to this individual and it was the worst experience, ever! The negative reviews on him are 100% accurate and complaints have been submitted to the proper departments with documentation confirming his actions. Do your homework and find another pain management physician!!!

February 22nd, 2013
Columbia Pain Management is the Best!
I can not BELIEVE that VITALS.COM has not removed some of these negative postings that are completely untrue! This fine doctor spends time with, listens to and actually cares about EVERY ONE of his patients. Yes, our prescriptions are printed up in advance which is a good thing because it saves time and either one qualifies for medication management by complete compliance OR they do NOT, in which case, no prescription would be given! I have been on the same medication for two years, due to a serious car crash and recent surgery. I thought I would magically become pain free upon replacement of my hip. However, as it turns out I face many more months of physical therapy, and sadly, I may never be pain free again! Rights and responsibilities are clearly posted in each room, so patients can not say "oh, I had no idea I was required to..." and by Law, to dispense a certain class of a medication, it is required that a personal appearance is made each month. Why shouldn't someone have to show up so the doctor could determine if a patient exhibited signs of drug withdraw, and if they were unable to produce their remaining medications so as Dr. Mallhi is able to verify dosing compliance, as required, what kind of "fraud" is actually taking place in a Doctor being compliant? These checks and balances are justifiably in place! Why should a doctor not do everything possible to protect his license, as well as in so doing, protect his patients? Too often in this world fault is found and criticism comes SO easily to many. Addicts are notorious for blaming everyone BUT themselves... A person motivated to post positive feedback for a job well done makes the world a better place. I hope more will take the time to do so! Do not be fooled by the hateful and misleading comments posted about this wonderful man, Dr. Mallhi and take them for what they are, being the "Sour Grapes" of non-compliant clients with an axe to grind... Personally, I feel Blessed to be treated with genuine compassion and kindness. Honesty and compliance builds genuine trust, and Trust is a precious thing. Thank you, Doctor Mallhi!

January 31st, 2013
Dr. Mallhi is a very sympathetic doctor who cares very much for his legitimate patients in pain. He can tell who is actually in pain and once he finds out that a patient is selling the drugs he prescribes which many of the people who give him a bad review are doing he will discharge those patients. His medical license is on the line, he has no time for drug dealers or junkies only Legitimate patients in pain. If you do not like the way he practices go get your drugs off the street because you are just a junkie looking for drugs or a quick way to make money off of someone else. I would recommend this Dr to anyone who has pain. He has treated me and I have been pain free for awhile. Excellent bedside manner and very caring and compasionate

January 17th, 2013
COMPASSION STARTS AT COLUMBIA PAIN MANAGEMENT!
Dr. Mallhi is a kind and empathetic man, who treats patients with dignity and compassion. He is firm but fair, and as long as no one is trying to pull one over on him, they will be treated accordingly. Having seen patients who were obvious drug seekers storm out of his office, he can tell a genuine need from a scam. He has always been kind and empathetic towards me and to many, many others who are legitimately suffering. He takes the time to listen, and he is a CARING and very compassionate man! His office Staff are the BEST!

August 27th, 2012
He is as much of a doctor as i am, and i am not one!!! He is nothing but a glorified drug dealer that gets his patients hooked on narcs the moment they walk into his office and if you do not agree to get his "shots" he wants nothing to do with you anymore and will pull you off the narcs as quickly as he put you on them!!!! He wants his patients to come in a for an "office visit" each and every month just to pick up their monthly scripts, im pretty sure he is billing all the insurance companies for these so called "office visits" when indeed he does no doctoring on any of these visits other then to print out refills and hand them to you!!! Im positive this guy is commiting insurance fraud each and every month SEVERAL TIMES per month and its just a matter of time until he is investigated and shut down, locked up and then there will be 100's of drug addicts that he self created left out on the street looking to get their fix in anyway possible, i feel so horrible for his patients, i really do!!!! Do not go to this quack if you are ever referred, you will be worse off then you were before going to him!!! Trust me, BEWARE!!!!!