A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Ali is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Ali, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ali has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Moinuddin Ali MD is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed M. Ali practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Ali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Ali practices Therapeutic Radiology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: North Chesterfield, VA and Petersburg, VA.
See Richmond Radiologists.