A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moira Ogden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moira Ogden is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogden
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ogden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moira Ogden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogden graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Ogden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Foundation Hospital
- Physicians Medical Center
- Terrebonne General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moira Lynn Ogden MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Moira L. Ogden practice?
- Dr. Moira Ogden has 1 office location.
Dr. Moira Ogden practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Pediatricians.