A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moira Rynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moira Rynn, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rynn graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rynn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moira Rynn MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Moira Rynn practice?
- Dr. Moira Rynn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moira Rynn practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.