A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moise Danielpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moise Danielpour, Neurological Surgeon, Pediatrician, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moise Danielpour, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Dwarfism (Achondroplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Danielpour graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Danielpour has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Danielpour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans