A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moise Plantin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plantin
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Plantin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moise Plantin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Plantin graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Plantin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moise Leslie Plantin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Moise L. Plantin practice?
- Dr. Moise Plantin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Moise Plantin practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.