A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moise Plantin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moise Plantin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Plantin graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Plantin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moise Leslie Plantin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Moise L. Plantin practice?
- Dr. Moise Plantin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moise Plantin practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.