Dr. Moises Arriaga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Moises Arriaga?

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Staff is great too!

Ramiro Granada

Posted on October 20th, 2012

Wating list of 4 months in order to have an appt. with Dr. Arriaga.

Manager

Posted on July 21st, 2011

Dr. Arriaga is an A W E S O M E physician!! He is so intelligent, honest, respectable, personable and patient. He's a great listener, very engaging and receptive to his patients' healthcare needs, making it easy to talk with him. He's always positive, upbeat and he doesn't give up on difficult diagnoses. I am very grateful for Dr. Arriaga throughout this difficult journey in my life, as I battle multiple rare disorders. He goes out of his way to help his patients . . . if he feels that he can't resolve your symptoms, he doesn't hesitate to contact someone who can make a difference. He is a gem and by far, one of the BEST DOCTORS IN BR.

Acoustic Neuroma Surgery

Posted on March 29th, 2011

I cannot put into words how glad I am that I chose Dr Arriaga to surgically remove my Acoustic Neuroma. I had the translab approach 07/14/2009, while he was temporarily practicing at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh. I found Dr Arriaga pleasant, knowledgable and easy to talk to. This guy really knows his stuff! I just received the results of my 18month postop MRI, and true to his word, Dr Arriaga got it all! This kind, gentle man will always be in my prayers. He truly is my hero!

This Physician is Amazing!!

Posted on November 11th, 2010

I have been one of his patients for 3 years now. He is very caring and has complete understanding of what we (those with profound hearing loss) go through. I have been very impressed with the staff as well.

Posted on July 8th, 2017