Learn more about Dr. Moises Chica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moises Chica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chica
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Chica Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moises Chica, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chica graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chica has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moises Alexander Chica MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Moises A. Chica practice?
- Dr. Moises Chica has 1 office location.
Dr. Moises Chica practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.