A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moises Chica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moises Chica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chica
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chica Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moises Chica, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chica graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chica has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moises Alexander Chica MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Moises A. Chica practice?
- Dr. Moises Chica has 1 office location.
Dr. Moises Chica practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.