Learn more about Dr. Moises Cossio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moises Cossio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cossio
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cossio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moises Cossio, DO, FCCP is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Cossio graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cossio has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moises Rimmer Cossio DO and FCCP is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Moises R. Cossio practice?
- Dr. Moises Cossio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Moises Cossio practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Christiansburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA and Roanoke, VA.
See Christiansburg Critical Care Practitioners and Christiansburg Pulmonologists.