Learn more about Dr. Moises Cossio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moises Cossio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cossio
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cossio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moises Cossio, DO, FCCP is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Cossio graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cossio has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moises Rimmer Cossio DO and FCCP is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Moises R. Cossio practice?
- Dr. Moises Cossio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Moises Cossio practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Christiansburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA and Roanoke, VA.
See Christiansburg Critical Care Practitioners and Christiansburg Pulmonologists.