A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moises Domingo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Domingo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Domingo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Domingo graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Domingo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Medical Center
- Wabash General Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moises Baskinas Domingo MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Moises B. Domingo practice?
- Dr. Moises Domingo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moises Domingo practices Radiation Oncology near Harrisburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN.
See Harrisburg Oncologists.