Dr. Moises Mitrani MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Miami, FL

3.2

March 25th, 2015
This is the WORST Doctor in America. I had a deviated septum and pain in my nasal passage and this Doctor didn't care to thoroughly exam my nose. I was left with a fracture and he was super rude and barely spoke english.

February 15th, 2015
Patient in Aventura office
My first visit I waited an hour before being seen. Looked down my nose into throat and said I had sinusitis and bronchitis. Gave me prescription for antibiotics, nose spray, cough syrup,etc. about 4 prescriptions. Told to see him in 2 weeks. Called after 5 days to say I was having terrible leg pain and diarrhea. It took 2 days for someone to call me back and then the next 2 days I got calls telling me what to do. I finally made an earlier appointment and waited 2hrs to be seen. He said I should have a chest X-ray and gave me 3more prescriptions and said to come back in a week. Made Appts. His office made the appt.for the ex ray. Next day got a call from X-ray people and were told I couldn't be seen for 3weeks. The next day from dr Mitrani office they said I would have to make an appointment for another day as he had surgery. By this time I was so disgusted with his office. The front of the office doesn't know what the back office is doing. AND then received a call to confirm my appt that they had cancelled. Will definitely not recommend this Dr or his office.

February 6th, 2015
Unprofessional!
Dr. spent about 1 minute examining and said I should have a pet scan. When told I recently had one, he said he didn't have the results and couldn't spend all his time trying to get them. He wanted to give me a prescription for another scan. When pressed, he finally looked and found the results of my imaging on the computer. Then he said he was 56 years old and couldn't spend all his time looking on the computer. He then complained that he only got the results after calling for them 50 times. I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone. Never have I experienced such rudeness and unprofessionalism from a doctor.

July 4th, 2013
DR MITRANI DID SURGERY ON MY LARYNX YESTERDAY AND I AM SO PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS. I HAVE A VOICE AGAIN AND ITS AMAZING HOW DIFFERENT ONE DAY CAN BE. I HAVE FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENTS AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND IN KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES.

March 7th, 2013
Looking for help, found disaster.
Disorganize office staff and worse is the doctor’s demeanor. I heard him in the other room using profanity and slamming the phone, really unprofessional. Later, the doctor the room and was extremely rude with me. Tilted my head backward placed a instrument that uses anesthesia and gave me his evaluation, “Deviation Septum”. No bedside manner….I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.